From doldrums to life, still it's you....

By Arvind B Nair


I can't tell you why shadow is coz of sun,
I can't tell you why rivers are coz of water,
I can't tell you why I love you,
I can't tell you why hatred is coz of misunderstanding,
But shadows are horrifying.... It makes me lonesome..
My music can save me... no what I feel
Things I loved... things i hate about you
It's all gone... gone with the wind
I'm just loving the breeze
But still they are sacred,
things are playing in the sand
things are feeling all the pain abd getting 
through the shit not running awayYou were an angel
A wicked of the kind
A saviour who believed I could
But now all that is gone
Now i can tell you why people call you
staring at the loss
Now I can tell why you can do the same
Chase all your dreams and i'll be there in all culverts
Try flying without the wings
and I can tell you how I am still the same
can you see shadow is coz of sun
Things are like things that you lost
But still you are one of th kind that's hard to find
While I'm asleep you wanna say I was wrong
Things that are gone are the things that are lost
Hate me, curse me, love me, take a break
You are the alice
and I'm one who loves you
Its not an obsession
More than that it is kinda trip which can
rip me apart
I'm not that evil,.,., you told me to take it
Where I wanted
I a and I was not wrong
Try not to talk about me coz I've never done that.


Courtesy : Arvind B Nair

Comments

  1. Man i can't believe such a thing came from Arvind :D .. It's like jon bon jovi's "All about loving You"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Conversation

The Dark Knight Rises - Apt conclusion but lacks